List Price: $250.00
Discount Price: $93.50
1 Pole 10 amp SAFE-T RCBO
Standards AS 3111, AS 3190.
– Approval No. N15251.
– MDA approved: – MDA Ex. 11576
– QMD 997458XU
– Current rating: 10, 16 and 20 amps.
– Voltage 240 V AC 50/60 Hz.
– Short circuit protection 6000 amps.
– Earth leakage protection 30 mA.
Safe-T single pole width residual current circuit breakers offer overload,
short circuit and earth leakage protection in a single module width unit.
1. Overload protection is provided by its calibrated thermal overload.
2. Short circuit protection is provided by its magnetic trip mechanism up
to 6 kA prospective.
3. Earth leakage protection is by its in-built electronic core-balance
Mounting arrangements are identical throughout the Safe-T MCB range
utilising the NHP clip-tray mounting system in panelboards and loadcentres.
Call Us 7 Days a Week, For the Best Price!
Known to be the leader for Australia electrical products provider, AGM ensures perfection on NHP SAFE-T 1 Pole 10 Amp RCD/MCB RCBO products when it comes to its products. All products including NHP SAFE-T 1 Pole 10 Amp RCD/MCB RCBO are first checked properly before being dispatched. The design, models, features everything related to the products are taken into account. We take into account minor details and pay attention to basics. Quality of NHP SAFE-T 1 Pole 10 Amp RCD/MCB RCBO is what matters to AGM and that is something we don’t compromise on. AGM is the one and only choice for meeting all your electricity needs. Why go anywhere else when Australia electrical products supplier AGM is here to help you regarding NHP SAFE-T 1 Pole 10 Amp RCD/MCB RCBO. Make the right choice by choosing a brand name you can trust.